Spoil Mum this Mother's Day
It's Mother's Day on Sunday March 22nd and Radio Norwich and St Giles House Hotel is giving you the chance to say a special thank you with a beautiful bouquet of flowers, and £250 to spend spoiling the mother in your life.
St Giles House Hotel, Terrace and Spa is not only a unique 4-star hotel in Norwich city centre but they have now launched delicious Sunday roasts. Serving every Sunday 12-4pm with a choice of one or two courses.
Located just a short walk from the busy city centre shops, galleries and museums, St Giles House hotel has a choice of 24 unique rooms including suites, stylist bar and relaxing lounge. As well as all that they also have indulgent treatment rooms, so truely something for everyone.
To dedicate a song to your mum and for the chance to win her a beautiful bouquet of flowers and £250, enter your details below.
SPOIL MUM ON MOTHER’S DAY RULES
The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with Celador’s general competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) apply to "Spoil mum on Mother’s Day" radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday, March 9th 2020 on the following participating stations; Dream 100, North Norfolk Radio, Radio Norwich, The Beach, The Breeze Andover, The Breeze Bath, The Breeze Basingstoke, The Breeze Bridgwater & West Somerset, The Breeze Bristol, The Breeze Cheltenham, The Breeze East Hampshire and West Surrey, The Breeze Frome & West Wiltshire, The Breeze Newbury, The Breeze North Dorset, The Breeze North Somerset, The Breeze Portsmouth, The Breeze Reading, The Breeze South Devon, The Breeze South Somerset, The Breeze Southampton, The Breeze Winchester, and Town 102.
Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition
- To enter the Competition, an Entrant must: complete the competition entry form on the website submitting their dedication message for Mother’s Day. Entry to the Competition is open from 00:01 on Monday, March 9th 2020, and closes at 13:59 on Saturday March 21st 2020.
- One entry will be selected at random on the morning of Sunday March 22nd 2020 and contacted using the phone number provided with their entry.
- The winner will be required to talk to the presenter/s and a call will be recorded with the presenter/s and played on-air. If entrants fail to answer their phone after two attempts, is driving, if any fault occurs immediately prior to or during these calls and it is not possible to re-establish contact with the caller, or the phone line is not of a suitable quality for broadcast (at the discretion of Celador Radio) the call may be terminated and another entrant selected at random.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over to enter the Competition
- Entrants must hold a UK bank account in order to receive the £250 cash prize
- By entering this Competition, you agree that Celador Radio may use your name, town, photo and any video or audio recording of your contribution for advertising and promotional purposes without additional notice or compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- £250 cash via electronic bank transfer
- Bouquet of flowers delivered to an address nominated by the entrant at the time of winning, delivery time is subject to local availability.