Personal Client and Supplier Data Policy Notice
Anglian Radio – Personal Client and Supplier Data Privacy Notice
Anglian Radio is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when entering into a contract with us, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What we collect
We may collect the following personal information:
- name and job title;
- contact information including email address, telephone number and company postal address;
- demographic information such as company post code;
- other information relevant to our contract with you;
We do not collect or hold any sensitive personal information (as defined in our privacy statement) or any other information beyond that required to fulfil our contract with you
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to fulfil our contract with you and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping for Sales and Marketing, Accounting and Invoicing;
- we may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers using the email address which you have provided;
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
- Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Using the “Change your Marketing Options” or “Unsubscribe” from our direct marketing emails
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to us.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law.
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998 and General Data Protection Regulations 2018. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to us and we will respond within 30 Days.
- If you would like your personal contact information to be forgotten by our company please contact us in writing and we will remove your personal information from our systems except where we are required by contract or law to maintain records. We will require a contact method with your company to fulfil any contract with you, you may depersonalise a generic email address such as firstname.lastname@example.org should you not wish to have use a personalised email address.
- Data Retention and Review
- Sales and Marketing information is retained for 2 years following last transaction with your company
- Compliancy audits of our Sales and Marketing database are run at 6 monthly intervals.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the below address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.