World Alzheimer's Month
2017 marks the 6th year of World Alzheimer's Month. It's an International campaign every September to raise awareness and challenge the stigma around dementia.
This year's theme is 'Remember Me' which is being used to highlight the importance of early detection and diagnosis of dementia.
Here is a list of 10 warning signs of Dementia
- Memory loss
- Difficulty performing familiar tasks
- Problems with language
- Disorientation to time and place
- Poor or decreased judgement
- Problems keeping track
- Misplacing things
- Change in mood and behaviour
- Trouble with images and spatial relationships
- Withdrawal from work or social activity
For more information on Alzheimer's please use the links below: