7 Date Night at Home Ideas
It's hard being cooped up at home, so why not try some of our top date night at home ideas? Radio Norwich accepts no responsibility for how successful your date night will be.
1. Have a black-tie party! Dress up and order dinner in.
2. Pull up Karaoke YouTube’s and sing the night away!
3. Learn a new cocktail… Pick your usual tipple and have a go at making it at home
4. Double date over FaceTime, Zoom or HouseParty!
5. Plan your next holiday… Whilst we can’t go anywhere right now, plan your next big trip away together.
6. Have a spa night with massages and bubble baths. Face masks optional.
7. If in doubt, drink wine and play Twister.